The North Winnipeg Nomads Head Coaching Positions
The North Winnipeg Nomads Football Club, the largest amateur football club in Manitoba is seeking dynamic and motivating individuals to fill the Head Coach Position for the following teams:
The Major Team (Ages 18-22)
The Midget Team (Ages 15-17)
Head Coach Characteristics:
- Possess strong principals of leadership, with a professional approach to the training and development of players and positional coaches.
- Possesses exceptional communication skills, as the expectation is to liaison with all levels of team involvement from parents, players, staff and The North Winnipeg Nomads Board of Directors.
- Have previous Coaching experience and hold a certified NCCP Into to Competition designation or higher.
- Set the standard for work ethic and high expectations.
- Abide and uphold the Nomads Code of Conduct in all aspects of leadership.
The Head coach is responsible for all aspects of the team and the ultimate goal of sustaining a legacy of winning and continued tradition of championships. The successful candidate will work with the League Rep. and report to the Board of Directors. They will be responsible for bringing on a group of knowledgeable and professional coaches and administrative staff. These roles involve community presence, recruitment and off season training plans.
All interested candidates should submit their resume, with a list of three references to:
Deadline for this application is: January 18, 2015
We thank all those who apply; however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
A Head Coach is a volunteer position that requires a passion, drive and understanding that a massive amount of time and energy is needed to fill these roles